- The party leave the Neverlight Grove with some of the sane shrooms in tow.
- Stool stays behind.
- The travel starts simply, but with a collapsing ceiling and goblin attacks, the party are slowed down.
- In the morning, after resting at an old neverlight grove outpost, the party see the Drow Forward Guard. They caught up!!
- The party fights, and then flees, just in time to avoid a small drow army advancing toward them with malice.
- The party march for nearly a solid day, collapsing tunnels and setting baddies after their pursuers.
- With an impossible stroke of luck, the party encounter Skriss, the final member of the Society of Brilliance. He summons Grazzilax to help slow down the drow.
- The party continue along, collapsing more tunnels, as they become trapped suddenly in a new place
- They attack ooze after ooze, until they come across a strange sentient Ooze, Glabbagool.
- Using its help, the party delve deeper into the dungeon.
- Reaver falls into a pit with a black pudding, and dies. The party struggle to finish the ooze.
- Mei, revealing herself as a fiend, makes a verbal deal with Meepo, and revives REaver, now cold as ice. Mei then leaves.
The Unending Marathon Returns